Follow the steps below to place an order for Brekeke products using a Purchase Order
1. Prepare the Purchase Order
Please include the following information so we can process your order quickly:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Contact Person's Name and Email Address *
- Phone Number
- Product Name (e.g., Brekeke SIP Server, Brekeke PBX, etc.)
- Product Edition (e.g., Standard Edition, Advanced Edition, etc.)
- Order Quantity (e.g., Brekeke SIP Server - number of licenses you need: Brekeke PBX - number of licenses and user numbers for each license, etc.)
- Optional Features, if applicable
* You will receive your license at this email address.
2. Send the Purchase Order
- Send email to: po [at] brekeke.com
Once we receive your purchase order, we will send an invoice to the email address that you have provided in your purchase order.
We accept wire transfers, credit card payments (VISA/MC/AMEX) PayPal and U.S. bankissued checks/money orders.
Please note that we do not ship the Product untill we confirm your payment. If you are sending the funds via wire transfer, then sending a copy of the transaction records or a receipt of the transfer may facilitate the process. Our bank information will appear on your invoice. Payments are accepted in US dollars only.
4. Supply of Product
Your software license will be sent to the email address specified in your Purchase Order once we confirm your payment. In general, we supply the product(s) on the same day as we receive payment. However, our bank may take some time to notify us of the payment receipt. You can speed up the process by using a credit card or PayPal as your payment method.
Currently, all of our software is sent by electronic download, so no shipping is required.